April 20th
School B'boys basketball lost, as I predicted, They'll win every game and lose in the most important game of them all, The finals. To be fair, the guys played well, just wasn't their day. AND! ok, Obviously our school people don't watch much of a basketball. They cheer for everything, even when our school players foul, they also cheer, think they don't know lah. dang, I didn't join in with the school cheering and all, couldn't be bothered. From my limited knowledge, enough to say something about it, The school team played well, just that Catholic high was so much faster, they played at a fast pace. Our school tried playing down low at the beginning of the game, just couldnt penetrate through the defense of catholic high lah. But still, it was an good effort by them, 2nd is still not that bad,even though 1st will be better. LOL! And, when the school officially lost, almost ALL our school students left, like wtf, lose already go home? Show some sportsmanship lah, At least stay back for the prize presentation lah. School did well, I'm amazed, even though I still prefer soccer.
okok, back to the main post, Am I really ok? Bla, "I'm ok" thats what I've been telling everyone who ask me so. Sigh, Don't know lah, damn fuck lah this few days, Sigh. I so miss her this few days. Is just not me this few days. Sigh. "I'm ok!" "I'm ok!" bla! fuck it! admit corey, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING OK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! =(( Bla, I'll be meeting up with nasrum and kenneth later, something that might cheer me up later, I HOPE. Sigh, I'm out!
FUCK YOU COREY! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!
okok, back to the main post, Am I really ok? Bla, "I'm ok" thats what I've been telling everyone who ask me so. Sigh, Don't know lah, damn fuck lah this few days, Sigh. I so miss her this few days. Is just not me this few days. Sigh. "I'm ok!" "I'm ok!" bla! fuck it! admit corey, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING OK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! =(( Bla, I'll be meeting up with nasrum and kenneth later, something that might cheer me up later, I HOPE. Sigh, I'm out!
FUCK YOU COREY! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home